Artificial flowers are also known as silk flowers. These flowers are made with realistic looking material fabricated in natural shapes. They are provided with textures and colors that develop a fascinating replica of a real flower. Artificial flowers are perfect for all occasions and especially weddings. It is advisable to take time when going to shop for wedding flowers in order to get the right flowers that match your color preferences and scheme. Wedding flowers Melbourne provides are most realistic looking silk flowers, which look soft and real. From the perspective of cost, wedding flowers Melbourne offers, specifically, the botanical-like flowers can be a center of a bridal bouquet or reception arrangement that utilizes inexpensive accent flowers. A point worth noting is that wedding flowers Melbourne has are top-quality floral that last long and can be kept as a valuable wedding souvenir and can be reused for home decor.
Vertical gardens refer to planting into vertical hydroponic systems, terrain or containers. When you have a bare wall or a blank fence that requires beautification, you can select from a wide range of perennials, edibles, and annuals for decoration. A wide selection of artificial flowers and plants used do not require watering, maintenance. Also, these plants cannot wither or die in any circumstances. Artificial materials employed include:
- Artificial succulents
- Artificial plants
- Silk ferns
- Artificial foliage and leaves
- Artificial moss
- Artificial greenery
A wide selection of products can be made into a various combination that generate superb creations for exterior and interior designs.
The artificial flowers are preferred for wedding ceremonies because:
- They can be ordered ahead of the occasion and are also requested for samples before making any payment. This ensures that there will be no substitutes or last minute surprises.
- It is possible to make any alterations in a few days to the ceremony.
- In most cases, the artificial flower stems can be shaped, bent and twisted to develop striking and unique designs.
- For long distant weddings, an artificial bridal bouquet can be packed in a suitcase and not get destroyed.
Artificial Wedding Bouquets
Artificial flowers serve as an alternative to living flowers in wedding bouquets. Artificial wedding bouquets are affordable and can be used by a bride in a situation where she does not want to throw the real bouquet, which is more expensive. Here are some reasons why it is good to opt for artificial flowers for your wedding bouquets:
- Every shape and color of silk flowers is available in all seasons.
- Artificial flowers are light and hence makes the bouquet easy to transport and handle.
- The silk flowers can be scented to smell like the real flower.
- An artificial wedding bouquet retains its beauty for many years.
Artificial Wedding Flowers
Artificial wedding flowers are used to generate high quality and beautiful artificial bridal designs that are created to suit an individual’s taste. The silk flowers for wedding are handmade and come in varieties. They include:
- Table arrangements
- Flower girl and bridesmaid posies
- Family and guest buttonholes
- Cake toppers
- Brides bouquet
- Grooms corsages